Friday, October 3, 2014

What would my Friday be without the English class in the afternoon?

I have maaany possible answers for this. As my classes finish at 12 pm on Fridays, I would probably go home to have lunch, take a nap and study if it’s necessary, but yeah, that sounds a little fake, perhaps in rainy days I would do that...

The other invented scene is “me working”, and that’s true because it happened last year, and it WILL NOT happen again (it was taking my life and my youth away).
In other case, I would meet or go to visit some friend that I haven’t seen in a long time. Sometimes I have meetings with my old friends of school on Fridays

I could go out for a drink with my boyfriend too, but that isn’t possible because he has classes till 11 pm on Friday nights!!! And here I’m crying because I have classes till 6 pm.

Maybe I could go to watch a movie in the cinema, but you know there are not always good movie listings. I think it’s better to buy some interesting movie in the facso’s bridge and watch it at home with a bowl of homemade popcorn, and it’s cheaper of course

Or I could take my mom out for some ice cream or having dinner. Or just take “once” with she.


Another option and the most accurate in this case, is that I probably have lunch here, study a little bit and then I would stay here having fun.

7 comments:

  1. The images were the a very accurate complement to your history. Nice to meet that one, is similar to my own history if i hadn't English course the Friday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. +1 to Alvaro. Perfects images to describe our situations xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a post Buzzfeed style, very ilustrative.
    I miss some gifs (?)

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post!!.
    It happened the same to me about work on friday's afternoon !.
    I like the gremlin's photo jaja.
    see you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahahahha great post! Probably I will do the same things that you :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. good images clarify me all alternatives.

    PD. why not drink in the ashtray? xD

    ReplyDelete