Friday, October 17, 2014

A great Hobby

When I was in school I used to play violoncello, and it was more than a hobby, it changed my life, I'm serious. Since I was in 6th grade in primary school I wanted to join the school's orchestra, so I went to the audition and I started to receive my cello lessons, three times at the week after classes and one practice with all the orchestra. If you stay at school after classes voluntarily you really have to love it, even my parents didn't wanted it because I arrived home late and I was only 11 years old and nobody could carry me home, so I had to wait for my dad to picked me up till 8-9 pm sometimes!!! I did this hobby till the third year of high school because the school "didn't have more funds" to keep on with the orchestra (wich was an absolute lie, of course). I retaked it the last semester here in a course of FACSO, but as I'm a part-time worker, didn't had enough time for studying.
This really marked my life, I had many beautiful experiences with this, because we traveled a lot and we were always meeting people from other orchestras from different parts of the country.
I think that hobbies are very important in a person's life, they tell you about them, how they are, what they like and many other things, some times they form your character through habits. When I was a child I used to be very disperse and hyperactive, so this practice formed me as a very orderly person, responsible and patient.

8 comments:

  1. My brother plays Violoncello, it is a beautifull instrument.
    I wish I could play an instrument!. Well, It is never late.
    See you

    ReplyDelete
  2. The violoncello must be very hard to play. The connection with your hobby is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, very nice, it must be very special in your life. I cannot imagine what you feel playing cello.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's Amazing that you play the vioncello! I think you have to be very persistent and dedicated. Gongrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I suggest you to follow with your passion, it's healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think th violencello is a great and beatiful instrument, maybe this isntrument help to you are patient, see you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cello seems complicated. I play drums, I dont have any idea of chords, but I hope you can keep enjoying the trips and the orchesta!

    ReplyDelete