Friday, October 24, 2014

My year: 2014

Let’s say that this definitely is not my year. It hasn’t been bad, but it hasn’t  been good neither. I might sound a bit negative, but the truth is that this is a year of nothing, I could say that is very alike with last year. Maybe I could mention some positive stuff from this year:
My vacations were fabulous, the most amazing holidays till now.
This year I’ve had a lot of time to sharing with my friends, I don’t know why, maybe this year the academic load has been more light than the other years. Anyway, this is very important to me J
My grades have been fine till now, I hope I can keep that pace to finish this semester.
I have realized of a lot of things, so this has been my year to make some important decisions that would probably determine what I’m going to do next year.
I finally found a camera (not a digital one) at a reasonable price, I’m starting to make some photos and learning about this beautiful hobby.
I like old-fashioned stuff and this year I bought a second handed sewing machine, my purpose is to make my own clothes or adjust  old pieces of clothing. I must read the manual and watch some youtube tutorials yet, but I’m working on it.
I’ve watched a lot of movies this year too, and that’s important to me because I’m mad about movies, so this year has been enriching in this area. Even more, I’m lucky to say that I have tickets to watch “A Clockwork Orange” and “Pulp Fiction” in HD the next month :D Sadly I couldn’t get the tickets to “Taxi driver”, they were sold out.
And a lot of little things that make me very happy, like doing hiking, being with my family or cycling on Sundays.

This is a resume of the positive things in my year, and I’m able to say that it has been a regular year. What about yours? ;)

3 comments:

  1. I also wanted to go to see Taxi Driver and other movies! I did not know that the tickets were sold out! what a shame :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the things not goes as smoothly as expected, but can always improve the end, regards.

    ReplyDelete