Friday, September 26, 2014

My future job

I’d like to say that I love my career and it’s all I ever wanted but sadly that’s not true. In fact, I like STUDYING this career (or maybe any other career) but I’m not sure if I want to work as a psychologist because I don’t really like any of the working areas of this career. Actually, since I’m here I don’t believe in higher education and I’m very unhappy living in this society (or maybe this country), but that’s another story.
The truth is that I want to be something like a nomad, I want to travel around the world and staying in different countries or cities here in Chile for a couple of years, and you know the difficulties of getting job as a psychologist in other locations, because of the differences in culture. I have no problem in working in anything meanwhile, preferentially of course, I’d like to work in an area related with human relationships. I’ve been working as a waitress currently, and I’m able to say that I like being in contact with people, and knowing other life stories. And when I finally find the country or the place where I want to stay, maybe I’ll put my own restaurant or coffee, or something like that, I don’t know and I don’t really care at this moment hahah.
I know that everything that I’m saying now sounds crazy, but I’m here studying a career because I made a promise to a very important person in my life to get a professional degree, and now I’m achieving it. But as soon as I finish this project, I’ll leave this ugly city xD or maybe not. One never knows :(

7 comments:

  1. many people feel confused when studying a career, I think you will be very happy when you get your degree after too much effort

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel identified with your point view about the fact of been studying some career in a University. I really dont care the future about my life, feel those ideas like chains, almost a box limiting and molding your life. When i will be ready with my major, i hope leave Santiago too, is not only because it's stressing city, maybe because is my only daily world, and that dont like me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Support the idea of leaving this city! (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my career too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what to say, many times i have the same sensation.
    But probably we'll finish working as social scientists.
    Whatever... Cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that you can do the things that really really you like to your future :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe you should do something like anthropology - psychology for to go travel, greetings

    ReplyDelete