Friday, September 5, 2014

BEST CONCERT EVER: Maquinaria Festival 2011

A couple of years ago, in 2011, I went to Maquinaria Festival at the Club Hípico in Santiago. It wasn't my idea to go that time, because the tickets were so expensive and I didn't have money to pay for them. But Suddenly, a friend asked me if I wanted to go, and I answered: OF COURSE I WANNA GO MAN, I WANT TO SEE FAITH NO MORE, BUT I DON'T HAVE MONEY!!!. Here is when the miracle happens: This friend of mine had an option to enter without paying any money, as a volunteer of a recycling campaign.We only had to put ourselves on some silly clothes to enter. Here, have a photo of ridiculous me...


Anyway, they gave us armbands so we could go out and enter to the place without being registered by the authorities there, so we went buying some beers and drinks... well, a lot of them hahaha. We had a really good time, we talked to people from other cities and the most important part of all this was the concert: WAS SIMPLY INCREDIBLE. We saw Megadeth, FNM, Alice in Chains, Down, and many others bands. They were marvelous, the 2 stages were properly conditioned and the sound was great too. And all this for free :D
Definitely, this one was the most amazing concert I went to, and I have been in many amazing concerts, but for the circumstances, this was specially amazing



5 comments:

  1. I want to see Marilyn Manson in maquinaria u.u good concert! Specially Metallica lml,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Good picture.
    (sometimes) the best things are free :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. what luck you had. A similar thing happened to me at Lollapalooza, I went free with vip bracelet because I hwas working there as developer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photo! jijiji :D
    let's go together next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please tell you friend your teacher wants to attend a big concert for free!!

    ReplyDelete