Friday, August 29, 2014

Midnight cowboy



The other day I saw "midnight cowboy", I had this movie pending to watch since 4 years ago!!! but I didn't had the opportunity to download it, because I could't find it. Luckily I found it at this website called Kickass torrets ;) I think that this film is very interesting because touches many topics. First of all I'll make a rewiev of the film: The film tells a story about a Young texan called Joe Buck, that decides to move from Texas, where he Works as a dishwasher in a restaurant to New York, to find a better future, but the problem is that he tries to find success as a male prostitute for old women in this city. He doesn’t knows the business so he’s constantly failing at this (even more, in a case, he ends up paying to the woman who starts to cry because he was claiming his money for the service). Anyway, as innocent as a boy can be, this Young man keeps trying and meets a crippled man who says to know a guy that is in the business, of course, this crippled (Ratso) was a street man and he was only looking for money, so he steals it from Joe Buck.
A few days later, Joe Buck starts to stay out of money, and he founds Ratso, after a Little fight they finally become Friends, and Joe moves with Ratso to the place he was occupying, at an abandoned building. Their friendship becomes stronger as they found Company and support in each other, but Ratso’s health was getting weaker, and his last wish was to move to Florida, so Joe makes everything to make his dream come true, and when I say everything, I mean things that you could never imagine that this innocent guy could do.
Anyway, the course of the movie is constantly making flashbacks to Joe’s complicated life history. Wich includes a romance with an insane woman that ends tragically and the life with his grandmother after his mother abandoned him.

I can’t tell you how it ends but, trust me, you must see it. This is a classic movie winner of many awards. And I simply loved it, even its a bit raw. 

Here I left you the trailer link


5 comments:

  1. Hello my friend :D :D :D
    This weekend I'll watch this movie, I swear !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have pending films years ago and now add one to the list, regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your description and I think this movie is good, so I see the midnight cowboy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good plot, I''l try to see it... By the way, you wrote about 400 words and the instructions said about 170, my lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I’m gonna watch it. I love watch movies, thanks for the link :)

    ReplyDelete