Friday, August 22, 2014

Thailand

Well, first of all, hi everyone! :)
A place I'd like to visit someday is Thailand, this is because when I was younger  I saw a movie called "The Beach", there I saw the most beautiful place ever, and then I knew this movie was filmed there. So this is the main reason, the beautiful places, beaches and of course the weather, wich is mostly warm and the days are clear, also I'd like to visit Bangkok, one of the biggest cities in the country. Another reason is the culture, I think that this country has a way different culture from ours, but isn't extremelly different, so I'd like to know the people there, their traditions and the buddhist heritage that they have. The architecture is another reason to visit this country and meet places like the Bangkok great palace, I like this kind of architecture because is so rich in details. Finally, the food, Thai food is really delicious, tasty and has a lot of veggies, but I'd like to try it there, I don't know, maybe is a bit different from the chilean version of it.
So here I left you some pictures of this amazing place, I'm sure you'll like it too.





3 comments:

  1. Thailand is far from my reality, I think it's very exotic and wonderful with emerald beaches and white sand... wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful images. It is a place so different from ours ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love thai foot it´s awesome and deliciuos, bye.

    ReplyDelete