Saturday, April 12, 2014

Today i’d like to share with you my last journey to “my favorite place in the world”, I call it that way because it is. In fact, i’m always trying to find a place that I like more than this one, but I can´t find it. This place is in the north of Chile and maybe you’ve Heard about it, it’s called Tongoy. Tongoy is a touristic place located about a  450 km. From Santiago. This is a very very small town, and when it isn’t holidays eve you see very few people there. I don’t know why, maybe because of its geography, its long and beautiful shore, the view from its hill, or maybe just because its tranquility and magic I like so much going there.
The  last year, I went with my boyfriend to Tongoy. I was always talking to him about this magical place in earth and he was always telling me that we had to go togheter someday. We went on September vacations and it was just amazing, there was a lot of people in town, parties everywhere and people seemed so happy and easy that I felt very comfortable. We cooked anticuchos on a grill made by ourselves because there was not, and we expend the most of the days going over the bay, walking on the beach (even we swam one day, the water was too cold) and meeting the nearest places like Guanaqueros, where we eated empanadas.
This was the firs time I went on September vacations and I really liked it, I guess this year we’ll go too because my boyfriend told me that he really liked, he said that it was a very quiet and beautiful place
Well, and here is a photo from Tongoy, hope you like it.






No comments:

Post a Comment