Saturday, April 12, 2014

About Myself

My name is Francisca, I’m 22 years old and I was born here in this ugly city, Santiago. I live in Puente Alto with my family. My mom, Ivonne, my two older brothers, Fabiola and Felipe, and my Little niece María Esperanza. And of course my two cats, Mandy and Carlota. Sadly, my dad passed away in 2012, and we miss him so much that you can even imagine.
 I’m a psychology student and now i’m coursing the third year of my career, I like it more now than when I started haha.Three times at the week and the entire Saturday I work at a Sushi restaurant as a waitress. I really like reading books (especially the mistery ones and crime novels), listening to music (mostly rock and metal music), watching movies and series, meeting new places, trying exotic food, being with my family, my boyfriend and going out with my friends (actually what I like is staying here in the University with my friends after classes on Fridays). Lately i’ve been retaking my cello lessons because I had the opportunity to take a course here in FACSO on Mondays, and that makes me very happy by the way :)

1 comment: